I am a software developer (full stack frontend and backend), database administrator, and linux (POSIX) system administrator that "dabbles" in design in order to get the job done. if you need primarily a design firm (letterhead, signs, business cards, etc) that also develops software as needed, please consider mays & associates and tell them that "zoid technologies" referred you.
- family, for buying hardware and sofware starting when I was in 6th grade
- ray, whom I was privileged to shadow for a number of years
- pat, for being my first part-time job writing programs (~1987)
- ivars, for being my first part-time job helping to run a dialup ISP
- jim l, for giving me my first student employee job at emich (~1990)
- goddard lab (emich), for teaching me how to help with programs without doing the work for the student, and for special access to the lab so I could play MUD until all hours even during finals week
- james (and randy), for hiring me into their department several times
- tom k, for encouraging me to apply for a job at ANS (~1995)
- lam, one of my first nightdog hotdogs at ANS, for encouraging me to automate menial tasks and for the 2-hour pre-maintenance-window smoke breaks.
- jwelch for being the best hotdog ever despite my initial "wtf?" (which he heard) when he was being fast tracked to hotdog.
- phil c, for being a helpful ear during times of difficult customer situations
- ken, for giving me the freedom I needed on a huge project and treating me right.
- billy, for ripping me off and teaching me a few lessons. gained exp with bootstrap, the ebay api, two factor auth, etc. he also got me a VM for a good price which I use to this day.
- chris j, for deciding that django was the best way to go for his project (atlas)